Effective date: October 12, 2021
- Personal Data means any information relating to a living, identifiable person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, through name, identification number or online identifiers.
- Non-Personal Data is data which will be logged for internal system-related and statistical purposes, and cannot be tracked back to you.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, from recording to agglomeration.
- Data Subject means the person whose personal data is being processed.
- We only process personal data in the way we declare in this policy, describing our practices openly.
- We only process personal data for the specific reason we collected it, and that is described in this policy.
- We don't process more data than we need.
- We don't store personal data for longer than it is specified in this policy.
- We always process personal data securely.
How do we collect data?
The only personal data we collect about you are the ones you decide to share with us on our website. This includes your e-mail address (which is only asked if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter) and optional parts of the forms you choose to fill when submitting your cognitive functions test to us.
All forms asking for certain kinds of personal data are completely optional and are not required to be filled in order to fully use our Cognitive Functions Test service.
Other kind of information concerning your IP address and browser version are collected for technical reasons by our system.
You take all responsibility for personal data about other persons you provided without their consent.
How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data you provide through this website's forms to:
- calculate your cognitive functions test results through our test results page.
- send updates about new features through our newsletter service.
- conduct analytics on how users use our website, in order to optimize and improve your experience with our service.
- conduct anonymous statistical research to better understand personality traits and their diffusion among users who are taking our cognitive functions test.
- improve our service through your suggestions.
We will only use your data with your consent:
- to send e-mails, if you agreed to receive them by voluntarily entering your email address into the newsletter subscription form.
- to perform anonymous statistical research on the additional data you decided to provide through our cognitive functions test form. This data is already anonymous by design and does not refer to any specific person.
Do we transfer your data elsewhere?
Our website is accessible worldwide and is deployed through a certain number of providers that may be located outside the European Economic Area.
We ensure that any transfer of information needed to deploy this website and services offered by it is done appropriately with safeguard of privacy.
Here's a list of our third-party providers:
How you can manage your data?
This website does not allow creation of user profiles and can be fully used without any account or registration.
We allow an option to delete the additional data you attached to your cognitive functions test submission form in case you don't want to share them with us anymore. This option won't remove your cognitive functions test and the answers to the cognitive functions test, though. We need to keep that data in order to preserve integrity of our service and future statistical research.
You can ask us through our email to correct or delete any additional data you specified in your cognitive functions test submission form.
How and when do we share your information?
This website does not allow account creation or registration, so there is no way to access other users' profiles and data.
Cognitive functions test results are publicly accessible for any person in possess of the unique identification token that identifies your test result (so that you can share your results with friends). Any additional data you decided to include in your cognitive functions test submission form won't be displayed anywhere in the website.
We don't use ads on this website and we don't provide online advertisers or third parties with any of our data.
We don't sell our data.
How long do we keep your data?
- Activity logs: up to 1 year.
- Newsletter registrations: unlimited or until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Cognitive functions test submissions: unlimited.
What can you ask us to do with your data?
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights:
- transparency over how we use your information.
- receive your data (only in case you have the access tokens to your test results).
- update all the optional additional data you may have included in your cognitive functions test submission forms (only in case you still have the access tokens, i.e. you saved the link to your results).
- delete all the optional additional data you may have included in your cognitive functions test submission forms (only in case you still have the access tokens, i.e. you saved the link to your results).
How do we secure your data?
We make sure your information is handled securely. All the information we collect from our website is stored into secure servers and traffic to and from the website is transmitted through the HTTPS protocol.
We can not, however, guarantee complete security of data sent over the internet, so always keep this in mind.