An official statement from the mistype.investigator team. Read the latest blog article on Instagram, or on our blog.
Published October 9th, 2022
Before you start taking this test, keep in mind these suggestions in order to fully access its potential.
- Take your time to think about your answers. The questions are designed to make you think about the way your mind acts in everyday situations.
- The only way to answer without bias is to reflect deeply. Take your time to figure out the answer that best applies to you.
- Don't lie to yourself. Answer honestly, without trying to exploit results: a biased test has no significance for your personality research.
- This test is based on sliders. In order to keep your answers balanced and to avoid biases of some kind, review your selections from the beginning once you answered all 80 questions.
- If you have trouble answering a question because you find yourself in the middle, it's fine to leave the slider there. Both sides of a question don't necessarily go against each other.
Notice that this cognitive functions test is best seen on a large screen (e.g. on a computer).